Running a business involves a significant investment. Our business insurance can protect your investment from risks associated with unexpected events such as an injured employee, a lawsuit, a vehicle accident or even a natural disaster. We work hard to help you cover most aspects of your business and offer coverages that expand your level of protection, including:
- Damage to Property: Protects your tools, equipment, buildings and other valuable assets from covered natural disasters, theft and other damages
- Liability: Helps pay for costs to defend and settle a variety of claims against your business including bodily injury, property damage and personal injury
- Lost Business Income and Extra Expenses: Helps replace business income lost and can cover extra expenses you incur to get back in business (up to 12 months and up to the limits you select)
- Commercial Auto: Helps pay for claims resulting from accidents whether it is you or an employee driving a company vehicle
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: Helps replace lost wages and pay for medical treatment if an employee suffers a work-related injury (not available in all states)
- Commercial Umbrella: Essentially, this coverage picks up where your business auto liability or general liability coverage stops, providing extra protection against bodily injury and/or property damage.
I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. No, when I have fully decided that a result is worth getting, I go about it, and make trial after trial, until it comes.